- Monday - Thursday 10am - 6pm
- Friday 10am - 8pm
- Saturday & Sunday - Variable Hours. (We offer weekend open play every week but hours vary. Please click on our event calendar for our weekend open play hours as this varies each week dependent on our party schedule)
- Please check our calendar for holidays and events where we may be closed.
Facility suitable for children aged 0-12 years. For your convenience we offer Free customer WiFi, have an in house cafe and customer lounge with massage chairs.
Facility Rules & Disclaimer
*NEW COVID-19 Guidelines & Restrictions:
- As per new updated CDC guidelines unvaccinated guests visiting our facility must wear a mask indoors. Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear masks indoors at this time.
- All guests are subject to be temperature checked upon arrival. If any guests are showing visible signs of illness your family/group will not be admitted to the facility.
- All guests must sanitize hands upon entry, sanitizer will be supplied at the front desk for your safety and convenience.
- We ask that all guests follow social distancing guidelines and keep a safe distance from other guests and employees wherever appropriate and possible. Please follow signage and instructions from staff.
- Due to capacity restrictions pertaining to safe re-opening guidelines playtime may be limited to 2 hours. This is to allow us to operate a waiting list for other guests. You will be notified upon arrival if this time limit is in effect. Please be ready to leave promptly at the end of your paid time period.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. FUNbelievable is a play at your own risk facility and a Covid-19 Liability Waiver is required to participate.
Facility Rules & Guidelines
- We are a "play at your own risk" facility. All visitors must read and sign a waiver form. Please note if you have not visited since May 2021 you will need to update your waiver online. (This can be completed online using link at bottom of page)
- You are solely responsible for your child’s supervision and safety during your visit. Please ensure your child is playing safely and in accordance with facility rules at all times.
- We are a sock-only environment for everyone, including all adults. Socks must be worn by everyone visiting our facility, regardless or whether you intend to play or not. No bare feet or shoes for hygiene and safety. Socks can be purchased at front desk. Please note we do not recommend Grip Socks as these can cause friction and injury on our slides.
- We are not a daycare facility, a responsible guardian must supervise children at all times (guardians should be 16 years +). You may not leave the facility and leave your children unattended. FUNbelievable staff are not responsible for child supervision or safety during your visit. Please ensure you are watching your children throughout your visit. For the comfort and safety of all guests we ask that you help enforce our playground rules and actively monitor your child’s behavior.
- No "impromptu parties" You may not host your own party during open play hours. No party gifts, banners, décor, cakes, cupcakes, party food, etc. will be allowed in the facility for Open Play time without a pre-paid party reservation. Please do not bring these items for Open Play if you do not have a party reservation as you will not be allowed access to the facility. No exceptions. Party packages are available to purchase 7 days a week.
- Our playgrounds are big enough for adults to enter to help and supervise their children. Please note we are not an adult playground and we ask that adults take care when using the play areas. The safety and comfort of children is our main priority. Any adults deemed to be misusing playground equipment in manner that is dangerous, may cause damage to equipment or is off putting to other visitors will be asked to leave the play areas/structures for the duration of your visit. You will be charged for damages to FUNbelievable equipment caused by misuse.
- No take-out food/drinks permitted inside premises, no exceptions. You are welcome to bring drinks and snacks from home for Open Play. Please do not bring extra large coolers or "catering sized" food for open play as these will not be allowed. Please keep all food and drinks away from play areas and carpet areas at all times.
- No chewing gum, please.
- We maintain a strict sick child policy. As a courtesy to other users, please reschedule your visit if you or your child feels unwell before or during your visit.
- No adults will be permitted into the facility without a paid child reservation. A maximum of 2 free aduts per group, per day. Additional adults will pay $5 entry.
- Please ensure you only photograph/video your own child (for child protection reasons). For safety and privacy please do not take pictures/videos of the facility that contains other children.
- Children must be dressed in clean, dry clothing throughout your visit. Diapers must be covered at all times. Please bring spare clothes in the event of "accidents" or spills, as children will not be permitted to play unless dressed appropriately.
- Groups planning a visit with 10 or more children should pre-book prior to arrival to ensure entry and group rate. Please note: we do not take group bookings or offer group discounts on the weekends.
- No weapons of any description are allowed anywhere inside our facility. You will be denied access if we suspect you to have any weapons on your person or in your possession.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Please remember that we are a family facility and act accordingly. If your behavior is deemed inappropriate, aggressive, off putting or antisocial by FUNbelievable staff you will be asked to leave with no monetary reimbursement. All waiver forms will be kept on file for all future visits.
- All sales are final. No refunds.