Open 7 Days a Week for Open Play
- Monday - Thursday 9am - 6pm
- Friday 9am - 8pm
- Saturday & Sunday - Variable Hours. (We offer weekend open play every week but hours vary. Please click on our event calendar for our weekend open play hours as this varies each week dependent on our party schedule)
Closed: New Years Eve, New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Mother’s Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day.
Facility suitable for children aged 0-12 years. Free customer WiFi.
Facility Rules & Disclaimer
- We are a "play at your own risk" facility. All visitors must read and sign a waiver form.
- You are solely responsible for your child’s supervision during your visit. Please ensure your child is playing safely and in accordance with facility rules.
- We are a sock-only environment for everyone, including all adults. Socks must be worn by everyone visiting our facility, regardless or whether you intend to play or not. No bare feet or shoes. Socks can be purchased at front desk.
- We are not a daycare facility, a responsible guardian must supervise children at all times (guardians should be 16 years +). FUNbelievable staff are not responsible for child supervision or safety during your visit. Please ensure you are watching your children throughout your visit. For the comfort and safety of all guests we ask that you help enforce playground rules and actively monitor your child’s behavior.
- Our playgrounds are big enough for adults to enter to help and supervise their children. Please note we are not an adult playground and we ask that adults take care when using the play areas. The safety and comfort of children is our main priority. Any adults deemed to be misusing playground equipment in manner that is dangerous, may cause damage to equipment or is off putting to other visitors will be asked to leave the play areas/structures for the duration of your visit.
- No take-out food/drinks permitted inside premises, no exceptions. You are welcome to bring drinks and snacks from home for Open Play. Please do not bring extra large coolers or "catering sized" food for open play as these will not be allowed. Please keep all food and drinks away from play areas and carpet areas at all times.
- No chewing gum, please.
- No party gifts, banners, décor, cakes, cupcakes, party food, etc. will be allowed in the facility for Open Play time without a pre-paid party reservation. Please do not bring these items for Open Play if you do not have a party reservation as you will not be allowed access to the facility. No exceptions.
- We maintain a strict sick child policy. As a courtesy to other users, please reschedule your visit if you or your child feels unwell before or during your visit.
- Please ensure you only photograph/video your own child (for child protection reasons). Please do not take pictures/videos of the facility that contains other children.
- Children must be dressed in clean, dry clothing throughout your visit. Diapers must be covered at all times. Please bring spare clothes in the event of "accidents" or spills, as children will not be permitted to play unless dressed appropriately.
- Groups planning a visit with 10 or more children should pre-book prior to arrival to ensure entry and group rate. Please note: we do not take group bookings or offer group discounts on the weekends. If you have a punchcard or play passes that have been issued to you please keep these in a safe place and bring them with you when you visit. Unfortunately, we cannot replace any lost passes or cards.
- No weapons of any description are allowed anywhere inside our facility. You will be denied access if we suspect you to have any weapons on your person or in your possession.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Please remember that we are a family facility and act accordingly. If your behaviour is deemed inappropriate, aggressive or antisocial by FUNbelievable staff you will be asked to leave with no monetary reimbursement. All waiver forms will be kept on file for all future visits.
Waver Required For All Visitors.
Please click here to sign your waiver before your visit.